Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

The reason it came to this forum is i finally gave up in frustration and anger after screwing around with this template for a day and fixing stupid things that should have been done before they were released to the community. I’ve stated with and dumped 4 templates so far. Not one of the quicklaunch 1.5 packages has worked and don’t even get my programmer started on why they wont work! Pure crap – his word – not mine.

bigmeinternet Friend

As far as I’m concerned this is a public issue seeing as there are so many problems with these templates and from the look of the board – loads of users have had a gut full of buggy templates from this community. Apart from the Public Non-Members only board which I’m sure JA does not want these issues aired, where should I post? For the developer price I have paid I expect better without the need to fix bugs that you would not expect from a student, let alone a ‘professional’ template marketer who charges top dollar for their work. I repeat, I want to bail out, I would like a refund and then kick me off your boards and out of your club.

bigmeinternet Friend

Seeing you have ignored my posts on the corona forum, I’ll post here.

I demand a full refund. This club’s templates are full of bugs, poor programming and other problems. I wish I’d never joined. The support is pathetic. The number of unsolved issues on the member only boards is a joke.

Just give me the refund and kick me out.

bigrk Friend

<em>@bigmeinternet 68384 wrote:</em><blockquote>As far as I’m concerned this is a public issue seeing as there are so many problems with these templates and from the look of the board – loads of users have had a gut full of buggy templates from this community. Apart from the Public Non-Members only board which I’m sure JA does not want these issues aired, where should I post? For the developer price I have paid I expect better without the need to fix bugs that you would not expect from a student, let alone a ‘professional’ template marketer who charges top dollar for their work. I repeat, I want to bail out, I would like a refund and then kick me off your boards and out of your club.</blockquote>

Have you tried sending a PM to Hung asking for your refund?

bigmeinternet Friend

Emails have bounced, who do I send the PM to? I’ve requested a refund through paypal.

bigrk Friend

Since you have started a chargback then There is no sense to continue this discussion. I am closing this thread. 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi bigmeinternet,
    I see that your only post on the JA forum are this thread and this one What problem do you have? You are complaining about the support while we do not even know how to help?

Hung Dinh Friend

“full of bugs, poor programming and other problems”
    Can you help to point out in details and we are happy to work on that.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@bigmeinternet 68654 wrote:</em><blockquote>Emails have bounced, who do I send the PM to? I’ve requested a refund through paypal.</blockquote>
    Which email address you have sent to? Please use the contact form if you need to reach us by email.

bigmeinternet Friend

OK

Terrible graphic sources. In many istances I have had to source the graphics from the template image folder and recreate them.
    In corona template_css.css incorrectly named. other bugs that just casued all sorts of problems
    not one quickstart has installed and worked – all my rokettheme ones do. it is not my server.
    very difficult to find settings and flexiblity of templates
    tutorals for 1.5 in 1.0 template links

I’ve given up. I’ve requested a refund and given the number of hours i’ve slogged away trying to get these things to do what I want without success (I’m no newbie) I just don’t want to waste any more time. There are so many unsolved issues on your messageboards. For $400 US per year as a developer I should not have to receive what is essentially a beta template and go through and fix things myself.

Yuo can either agree to my refund and we part happy or we just get into a stupid disgreement where nobody wins and you have an unhappy client who is out of pocket and annoyed. I expect better for the price – other theme clubs manage to do better.

bigmeinternet Friend

“ll you have to do is edit the files in the images folder of the template directory.” this is the advice i was given for modifyiong graphics – you have got to be joking? why can’t you provide a full source?

bigmeinternet Friend

Well lets take this disute to pay pal then. Your templates should be ready to go, not buggy and problematic. If you are going to hide behind a policy of no refunds – even though your work is shoddy and not up to standard then you a disreputable and I’ll just make sure EVERONE i talk to and wor with knows about this.

If you had any kind of integrity and honor at all you’d offer the refund.

Your way of doing business stinks!

Hung

I am not happy at all. The quality control on these templates is terrible. I joined in good faith but seriously am very disappointed with these templates. I would like a refund as I will not be using any of them.

Paul</blockquote>

Hi Paul,
    First of all, I am sorry because our templates does not live up to your expectations.
    However, it is up front that all of the templates are well demo and described before you signed up.

As per our terms of use which you agreed with during the payment process, all membership fee can not be refunded

<blockquote>8. REFUND POLICY: Since JoomlArt is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the membership is made, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing membership at our site. All license fees are non-refundable. </blockquote>

What I can do best now is trying to help you with all of our possible resources. Kindly give me in details of your problem and I am more than happy to help, though our support is via forum but if you need, I can get someone to work on your site.

bigmeinternet, we do serous business and as our customers, you are our prioprity. And I think if you were us, you will do the same.

Thank you very much for your business and understanding.

Best regards,
    Hung Dinh</blockquote>

pokermut Friend

I agree. I want to be able to install a template (that works) without having to dig through this site for hacks.

The only template I wanted didn’t work. I don’t suppose I will get a refund of my membership, but at least I got a line on a decent template from the OP – rokettheme.

Hung Dinh Friend

OK please answer the following:

why can i not get the full source files for the graphics
    why wont you 1.5 quickstart files work without hacking
    why in corona is the template_css.css file misnamed and hence not working
    why do i have to open the template/image dir and modify final jpgs – not photoshop/fireworks files

</blockquote>

Hi Paul,
    I am happy that you have brought up everything in details and we can start to work together.

1. Some of our templates are not designed from a photoshop concepts. You will agree with me that graphics are not the main part of our design. Modern web are developed through the art of css and using typo. We do not approach to the final templates as others do. They often draw it on the graphic editor and sliced into heavy templates, we design our template with Editplus or css editors.
    So, we provide the sources files of any graphic elements during the template development process.

2. The 1.5 quickstart works fine. I can gurrantee that if your host meet up Joomla server requirement. If you need us to show that on your host, please give me the fpt and database username

3. As I understand, you think we name the css file as template.css is not right and it must be template_css.css

However, the name is not important, as long as you call it right from the index.php, and we call it from index.php as follows:
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/template.css” type=”text/css” />

4. What files which you need to modify?

I hope my clarification is clear and satisfied enough.

I am more than willing to anwer any question you may have

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum