Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart-Team, in "JoomlArt Extensions Manager" we get "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account." when trying to update Framework. Whats that? We didnt change any password and its in every single customer-url. e.g. see below Thx Andi L

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andi,

Seems that there is issue with JAEM at this moment, the team is working on this. I will get back to you when it’s done.

norchris Friend

Same problem here.

Saguaros Moderator

We’ve fixed it, please give it a try again and let me know how it goes.

norchris Friend

Hi and thanx!

Have reset password. From Components menu, I use JA Extension manager. Use Services manager to set JoomlArt Updates to Default. Edit – I enter username and password. And get "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again"

Saguaros Moderator

It’s really weird! as I try to login with my membership account in JAEM but it works properly.

You can send me the URL and admin account + username/password of your JoomlArt account via your reply and SET IT AS PRIVATE reply (so that only Moderators and Staffs can see), I will check for you.

norchris Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it works now, Norchris.

Have a nice day!!!

scannergmbh Friend

Hi Saguaros, hi NyKill,
    no it’s still bad…
    At JA Extensions Manager>Service Manager>Edit
    I get "Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again“

I changed our ja userprofile password…no effect

It’s bad in all installations (different providers)

http://update.joomlart.com/service/
    is that still the right URL or did you changed that..?

You should test with my account (username/pw)… but how could we manage that?

Regards
    Andi

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andi,

Could you please try to update again? It should work now.

scannergmbh Friend

Hej Saguaros
    yes, you fixed it. It’s ok now, the Updates are working again…
    Thanks a lot!

Cheers, Andi

Saguaros Moderator

Cool!

Happy Holidays!!!

pipo0206 Friend

Hi, Trying to update JA Medicare from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 but I get the following message: "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account."

1. upgrade
    2. ja-update
    Saguaros Moderator

You can send me the admin account of your site via your reply and SET IT AS PRIVATE reply (so that only Moderators can see), I will have a look.

juliettta Friend

Hello,
    The platon model has been updated for version 3.7 and I have followed the guidelines you have described but I can not update it because of "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account. " Why am I blocked?
    Thanks in advance,
    Julie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum