Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Please, is there anybody who got it to make a proper site,
    full function, nice and smart with TELINE V?
    Tell and show me.

TELINE V is at the first ‘look’, i mean look, a really nice thing.
    I`m on the way with Teline V with more than 2 month and i`m not
    sure to use it for a big site. (To migrate a big site)

I`m with Joomla over 7 years, this thing is the most buggie template
    i ever use.

I ‘only’ need a magazin design which is responsive and with full function
    on desktops, tablets and phones.

What do you think about?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @kmgdesign,

Teline V is one of Teline series but with a big difference is that it fully supports responsive layout. It implements new JoomlArt Advanced Custom HTML module for most module used in this template. I agree that this module is new and it maybe hard for you to use.

Let us know the troubles you face with this template in more details so that we can help you out.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @kmgdesign,

Teline V is one of Teline series but with a big difference is that it fully supports responsive layout. It implements new JoomlArt Advanced Custom HTML module for most module used in this template. I agree that this module is new and it maybe hard for you to use.

Let us know the troubles you face with this template in more details so that we can help you out.

kmgdesign Friend

ya, what? nothing?

kmgdesign Friend

ya, what? nothing?

biblioteka Friend

I’m so with you on this. I’m about to migrate my service (which is rather big – over 5.000 articles) and – looking at Teline V demo – thought it would be suitable for this kind of site. Now, when I subscribed, downloaded the template and even quickinstall version of it, things don’t look that nice 🙁

I hope someone will help me with few problems I have with it – starting with non-functioning dropdown menu, or I’m gonna give up and search for another template

biblioteka Friend

I’m so with you on this. I’m about to migrate my service (which is rather big – over 5.000 articles) and – looking at Teline V demo – thought it would be suitable for this kind of site. Now, when I subscribed, downloaded the template and even quickinstall version of it, things don’t look that nice 🙁

I hope someone will help me with few problems I have with it – starting with non-functioning dropdown menu, or I’m gonna give up and search for another template

TomC Moderator

<em>@biblioteka 472124 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I hope someone will help me with few problems I have with it – starting with non-functioning dropdown menu, or I’m gonna give up and search for another template</blockquote>

Did you create a thread within the Teline V Forum asking for assistance ??

biblioteka Friend

<em>@TomC 472191 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you create a thread within the Teline V Forum asking for assistance ??</blockquote>

Of course I did: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/dropdown-menu-malfunction/

Saguaros Moderator

You should follow threads you created, all of them will be answered, community will help you out 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  biblioteka 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum