Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I have installed the ja_popup plugin in this template and I am using it on the homepage as you can see from the screenshot attached to this thread. However there seems to be an issue with the z-index of the slideshow because when the ja_popup plugin is clicked the slideshow is not hiding into the background and is bleeding into the popup youtube clip as you can see. :((

Can someone please give some advice on how to make sure the slideshow is hiding into the background when the ja_popup plugin is selected? I think it has something to do with the z-index?

Thanks in advance

1. z-index-issue
    Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

Please add this css into the template.css file:

.ja-vertical_right {
    z-index:2!important;
    }

jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, your solution solved half my problem. Basically your piece of css solved the right hand side and now the only piece that is an issue is the text box on the slideshow still showing as you can see from my screenshot attached :confused:

Any idea how to solve this?

1. z-index-issue
    jamjodesign Friend

Actually this does not work at all, not even the first part of it as it messes with the slideshow itself and the right hand column gets messes up a little. So back to square one here :((

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Saguaros Moderator

yes, sorry for my delay.

If possible give me the link to your site, because i have not any demo having data same as your site.

Thanks a lot.

jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, do you have an email as I dont want to post the link here in the forum. Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Please open the file templates/ja_rasite/css/mod_jaslideshow2.cssand find following codes:

.maskDesc {
    background: #000;
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 100;
    }

#ja-slideshow .ja-slide-mask {
    background: #ccc;
    bottom: 10px;
    display: none;
    height: 70px;
    position: absolute;
    right: 10px;
    width: 210px;
    z-index: 99;
    }

please adjust the value of the “z-index” attribute on both above block.
    note: i have not the administrator acccount to set the module play as your snapshot. if the isse is not resolve, please give me the account.

Thanks

jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, thanks for your time however what do I change the values too? I have tried everything from 10 to 999 and still same issue?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamjodesign 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum