Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have asked the Joomlart team when will they upgrade the zeolite II to the 2.5 joomla version.

They have given me the following answer:

When enough people are interested (or agree) to wanting this, that is when we know it’s time to upgrade it.when many people.
    Thus, I suggest you raise a ticket on the forum.

If you are interested in the upgrade please ask the Joomlart team for this.

Regards

Jorge

jmayor Friend

Dear Joomlart team,

When will you update the ja_drimia template to the 2.5.x joomla version?

If there are other persons interested in this template upgrade please ask the Joomlart team too.

Best regards

Jorge

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

Many thanks for all of your feedback.

I will inform to our Dev team to consider your requests. At this time, we can not confirm any plan or time estimate for upgrading template from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5

Please stay tuned.

jmayor Friend

Hello,

The situarion is that other templates developers companies like yours, f.e. Rokettheme have upgraded 99% of their templates to the last stable Joomla 2.5 version. The 1.5 version is beginning to be unstable and this is very dangerous.

Many clients that host on our company that have purchased you the templates directly are very happy with your templates but the are using templates that you don’t have upgraded. They are waiting for my answer of “What to do?

I have to recomend all this people a company but I can’t recomend yours because most of your templates my clients are using are not updated to the 2.5 versinon. They don’t like your last template designs the like easier templates.

I am sorry but this is the current situation.

Best regards

Jorge Mayor

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your thought.

Please follow the answer in this post here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/why-i-did-not-renew-ja-dev-membership-after-3-4-years/#post-481451 Hope that can make you understand our state.

tfosnom Friend

It strikes me as very strange that clients want the same look as they had the last 3 or 4 yrs. Given that now there appears (general consensus) that ppl should be upgrading not only to J.2.5 and beyond but starting to look at responsive site designs. I see it as an opportunity for clients to do a whole new look and move away from old has been designs.

Can you or clients really expect any Joomla club to keep rolling out the same templates year after year ( that is making available j.1.5 templates ) in every new version of Joomla? so in 10 years when we are using Joomla 5.1 (LOL) we’ll still be using JA_ Zeolite II look and feel same colours module positions etc. just now in the l;atest version of Joomla, and what of the cart in zeolite etc do you expect it to be updated to VM V3 ( 10 yrs down the track)

I think your clients expectations are a bit unrealistic.;)
    I keep my membership to get new templates and such, not rehashed old stuff
    Shannon

jmayor Friend

Hello,

Last Joomlart designs are not the best of the world. With an upgrade you will have new functions.

Zeolite for example (if joomlart could make some changes) is one of the best templates I ever saw.

Regards

Jorge

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jmayor 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum