Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Forum,

I need help with a couple of Zite changes.

1. The body/ background color of the home page seems to be an off white color. Starting with
    the position User 3 the body color is all white ffffff.

A. Very simply… I want the make the background color of the entire site all ffffff… plain white.
    B. Can someone please direct me to where I can make this css change.

2. The Top Menu

A. I want to make the Top menu the default menu… and change the text… and make it bold.
    B. Come someone direct me to the code where I can make the menu design changes.

thank you much!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi shousro,

You can make change easily by using Google chrome inspect element or Firebug for Firefox. What I usually do is set Compress CSS in Template manager to No, then hover on any HTML element ( div, buttton, image, text, …) you want and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS class it is using and which CSS file and the path to this element on the right side. then you can go to the file and replace it with new CSS you change.

With the menu, did you mean that you want to display Top menu in the current Main menu? If so, please go to Extensions > Template manager > Your default template > Your profile and change menu type in Menu settings section: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/711/0629764767.png

Regards.

shousro Friend

Thank you very much Saguaros… I’ll try these changes later and send a status update!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shousro 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum